- Step One: Know Warranty Duration and Conditions
When purchasing an electric scooter, you should read the product warranty information carefully. It is important to understand the warranty period, scope and possible limitations. Typically, the warranty is for one year, but some brands may offer longer warranties. Please ensure that you use the product within the warranty period and abide by the relevant usage regulations so as not to affect the warranty rights.
- Step Two: Follow Proper Use and Maintenance Practices
Proper use and maintenance are the keys to keeping your electric scooter in good condition. Please read the product manual carefully and follow the guidelines below:
- Charging: Use the designated charger and charge according to the recommendations on the manual. Avoid overcharging or overdischarging to prolong battery life.
- Riding: Ride on suitable ground and avoid using the scooter in bad road conditions. Avoid driving at high speed for a long time, so as not to cause excessive load to the motor and battery.
- Cleaning: Clean the scooter regularly and make sure to remove dust, sand and other impurities to keep the parts in good working condition.
- Maintenance: Carry out regular maintenance according to the recommendations in the product manual, including checking and tightening screws, lubricating key parts, etc.
- Step Three: Warranty Service Process
If you have a problem with your electric scooter that requires warranty service, please follow the steps below:
- Contact after-sales service: After finding a problem, contact the purchase channel or the manufacturer's after-sales service department email@example.com as soon as possible, and provide a detailed description of the problem. They will provide you with further guidance and advice.
- Check warranty conditions: after-sales service personnel will assess whether your